This will be an in person meetup in Bangalore (venue to be decided) with no specific agenda however we are happy to accept submissions for talks if any.
Anyone interested in Rust is welcomed to join. While we will have no specific agenda, attendees can discuss, speak or ask about
- Get help or clarification on any specific topic or question
- Speak about project or something you are working or looking to work on
- Share any specific experience on using Rust in any of your projects
- Discuss any book/topic/library/blog in Rust
- Want to propose a reading group?
- Anything Rust
Splitwise in Rust
Hello fellow rustaceans !
I’ve been learning Rust for some time and often wanted to implement a debt reducer algorithm (basically splitwise).
Decided to combine the two, and so I’m making the splitwise algorithm in Rust. Or more appropriately, multiple algos and deciding which one is easier to talk about in Rust.
This is essentially a beginner’s attempt at learning rust, along with some data structures and algorithms on the side (cuz directed flow graphs and all).
Stay hydrated and see you there !