This will be an in person meetup, and we are happy to accept submissions for talks, if any.
Anyone interested in Rust is welcomed to join. While we will have no specific agenda, attendees can discuss, speak or ask about
- Get help or clarification on any specific topic or question
- Speak about a project or something you are working or looking to work on
- Share any specific experience on using Rust in any of your projects
- Discuss any book/topic/library/blog in Rust
- Want to propose a reading group?
- Anything Rust
Abstract This talk delves into the low levels of SurrealKV, a versioned, embedded, ACID-compliant key-value database being developed in Rust. more
Context Pilot - A tool for developers - built in Rust! Find all the context at your ~door~ code step
Motivation Imagine going through a huge repository and trying to find who you should reach out to, or which files to look at - to try and understand the context. Context Pilot does it for you, currently supported for neovim and Visual Studio Code. more