This is a call for Submissions for the Data Stores conferences that will be held between September 2021 and August 2022 for the Data Stores track under Rootconf. Choosing Datastores conferences aim to help technology practitioners learn about how to select a datastore and be aware of their limitations when applied to the problem at hand.
We are accepting experiential talks on:
- Hidden criteria of database selection such as operations or impact on other teams within an organization such as data platform teams.
- Data modelling and developer experience with datastore.
- Running datastores at scale - the true meaning of tuning, debugging and operations.
- Solving specific use cases with a certain datastore.
- DatastoreOps workflows.
- Use of datastore in novel ways to solve for legal regulations.
We invite engineers who work closely with datastores to speak about their experience in selecting, using and scaling these technologies.
Rootconf is a community funded organization. If you like the work that Rootconf does and want to support meet-ups and activities - online and in-person - contribute by picking up a membership