DevOps and Dev-Oops sessions cover:
- DevOps (obviously!)
- Databases and database disasters
- Distributed systems
- Systems engineering
- Infrastructure security
- War stories, failures and anti-patterns with running operations and infrastructure
Rootconf is a forum for:
- DevOps engineers
- Systems engineers
- Software engineers
- DevOps leads
- Infrastructure security professionals and experts
- Cloud service providers
- Providers of the pieces on which an organization’s IT infrastructure runs – monitoring, log management, alerting, etc
- Engineering managers looking to optimize infrastructure and teams
Contact information: If you have questions, call Rootconf on 7676332020 or email email@example.com
Web exploitation - Offensive way to Hunt Bugs
Application security testing is the act of finding security vulnerabilities proactively and responsibly disclosing it to the security team in an ethical way.
The audience will be going to learn most of the vulnerabilities of OWASP TOP 10 & basic’s of Application Security Testing (AST) with a burp suite tool and
this will be going to help them to look for the security vulnerabilities in our own product and code.
The agenda will be like:
* Goal and Introduction to burp suite tool
* Common Vulnerabilities in OWASP Top 10
* Demonstration of web vulnerabilities exploitation:
- XSS and different endpoints to exploit it
- Host Header Injection ( redirection, cache poisoning & password reset poisoning )
- URL/Open Redirection
- Parameter Tampering
- Email spoofing/Missing or insufficient SPF record
and many more.
Pritam is a Associate QE with Red Hat. He is a security researcher, WebApp security tester, and has experience in finding numerous vulnerabilities in responsible disclosure programs.