Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) is an expensive proposition for small and large organizations alike. You can mitigate the costs by:
- Setting up the right organizational structure for SRE
- Hiring for the right team composition
- Building the SRE culture
Who should participate:
1. CTOs and VPs who are thinking of building SRE organizations.
2. Site Reliability Engineers themselves who have thoughts/opinions on org/team structures.
To make the most of this session:
1. Register in advance. Zoom link will only be shared with registered participants.
2. Post your questions/comments on the Comments tab on this page.
For details and inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7676332020
Doing SRE the right way: building organizational structures, team, capacity and cultureLink to the slides for this session are available on: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1nO2YJ235ERa97VpHAvFHPtSNHuFAxic2YWW2C9y64M0/edit?usp=sharing