Zoom and YouTube links to join Wednesday, 6 July session You can participate in today’s session via: Zoom - https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89173486257 more
For long, Business Process Management/Automation (BPM/BPA) has been a staple in fintech and insurance industries; with established enterprise players offering solutions for integration and enabling complex workflow definition/management for operations such as underwriting/claims etc. However; there have been new age challengers to these established players in the form of open source solutions, cloud based serverless capabilities as well as new age industry specialized solutions.
What has also made this space interesting is the advent of AI/ML which has truly revolutionized decision making capabilities, and has both traditional and new-gen players embracing it in their respective offerings.
This discussion intends to share across observations across the usually traditional BPM/BPA landscape which is now transforming into decision making landscape.
- How are traditional fintechs looking at these new gen technologies and planning their transformation journeys?
- Are these challengers well equipped to address the fintech space? Discussion of observations/case studies is welcome.
- Is this transformation merely about moving from solution A to B ? Or are there tangible short and long term benefits an organisation derives by embarking on this journey?
- Broad landscaping of players (established and newgen challengers).
- Transformation bottlenecks, guardrails and experiences.
- Direction in which Fintech is moving as an industry in terms of transformations and adoption of new tech.
Rishu Mehrotra, Principal Technology Consultant at Boston Consulting Group (BCG) will drive this discussion. Participants are welcome to join with case studies, experiences and questions.
Join Rootconf Telegram channel to stay tuned into latest topics for discussion - https://t.me/rootconf