Hasgeek survey; Rootconf Cloud Costs conference announcement The audience research team at Hasgeek has started a survey to understand the Rootconf community better, and what individuals expect from memberships on <hasg… more
How do you select datastores and be aware of their limitations when applied to the problem at hand? Are there misconceptions you wish someone had cleared for you as you started on your journey of scaling with datastores?
Choosing data stores for your use cases conference will help you understand:
- Running datastores at scale - and tuning, debugging and operations.
- Solving specific use cases with a certain datastore.
- Data modelling and developer experience with datastore.
Senior infrastructure and software engineers from Farfetch, Aerospike, Zeotap, eightfold.ai, LinkedIn and Tesco engineering will share war stories and their learnings with practitioners in the audience.
View schedule at https://hasgeek.com/rootconf/choosing-datastores/schedule
Data Store Clinic
This is an interactive session where I will run a clinic to answer your questions about:
- Problems you are facing on database choices.
- Data growth.
- Design issues around database and choices.
I will offer advice/approaches to evaluate solutions to these problems.
I current head engineering at Vedantu.