Attending this event?
About Rootconf 2020:
The 8th edition of Rootconf is a multi-track event with specialized tracks on:
- Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) including processes, anti-patterns and managing teams
- Distributed systems and scale
- Infrastructure security
- DevOps: processes, tools and case studies
Who should attend Rootconf?
- Systems engineers
- Software engineers
- DevOps leads
- DevOps programmers
- Infrastructure security professionals and experts
- Cloud service providers
- Providers of the pieces on which an organization’s IT infrastructure runs – monitoring, log management, alerting, etc
- Engineering managers looking to optimize infrastructure and teams
Dates: 19 and 20 June 2020
Venue: Bangalore International Centre (BIC), No. 7, 4th Main Rd, Stage 2, Domlur, Bangalore - 560071
Schedule: due on 30 April
For information about Rootconf, contact email@example.com or call 7676332020.
Amber, Principle product manager in the platform engineering organization at eBay
Migrating from a legacy to next-gen observability platform in a live environmentThis talk will be about our journey and will focus on: * Reasons behind initial failed attempts at trying to build this new platform * Methods we used to eventually succeed with releasing the new platform and learnings from this journey * Complexity of switching the platform in a live production environment without any impact * Navigating the organizational hierarchy in convincing teams at eBay to use this new platform