Partition tolerant, highly available redis cluster with haproxy
This talk will present how production engineering team at Helpshift achieved a partition tolerant, highly available redis cluster using redis sentinel and haproxy, without changing a single line of backend code
Following is a brief overview of what will be covered in the talk
- Overview of Redis Sentinel service for highly availability of redis master.
- Various approaches/caveats while architecting a partition tolerant, highly available redis cluster.
- How we achieved high availability of redis cluster using haproxy
- Various redis, redis sentinel and haproxy config tunings
I am part of the production engineering team at Helpshift. We are building a remarkable customer service platform using interesting tech and nifty hacks. My job requires me to design and automate production systems for reliability and performance. You can read more about me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/goyalayush/.
- My talk on “Ansible Workflows” at Pune Ansible Meetup (August 2017): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzWOn2xCwhiBMzBYMkdYVzZ1M3M/view?usp=sharing