Kubernetes 201 Workshop
In 2017, Kubernetes had emerged as default choice of Container Orchestration. In 2017 Rootconf, we did a basic Kubernetes workshop. In this year’s workshop we’ll look at some of the advance topics of Kubernetes like RBAC, Ingress, Storage management, Monitoring etc.
- Quick review Kubernetes concepts
- Setup of all in one Kubernetes with Minikube or access to cloud setup would be provided
- Kubernetes Authentication process and Role Based Access Control
- Kubernetes Ingress and Service Mesh
- Storage (volume) management with Kubernetes
- ConfigMap and Secret Management
- Deploy a sample micro-service application
- Moniroing and Tracing of an microservices based application using Prometheus and OpenTracing
- Discussion about deploying Kubernetes in production
- Q & A
- Basic knowledge of Kubernetes is required
- Access to a laptop/system with VirtualBox installed or a Linux VM
Neependra Khare is Founder and Principal Consultant at CloudYuga. CloudYuga provides training and consulting on Docker, Kubernetes, CoreOS, GO Programming etc. He is one of the Docker Captain as well and running Docker Meetup Group in Bangalore for 4 years. In 2015 he authored a book on Docker, Docker Cookbook. In 2016 he co-authored a course on Cloud Infrastructure Technologies at Edx for Linux Foundation. Last year he launched few container ralated courses, including Introduction to Kubernetes course on Edx for The Linux Foundation.