React and Vue are becoming increasingly popular for front-end application development.
The Hyderabad edition is a single-day event for sharing:
- Practical insights on integrating React/Vue in front-end applications.
- Performance improvements with React/Vue.
- State management.
- New developments.
Participate in ReactFoo-VueDay as:
and discover your peers from the growing front-end community in India.
The Hyderabad edition will be held on 11 July 2020 at T-Hub, IIIT-H, Hyderabad.
For inquiries about speaking/collaborating with ReactFoo, write to email@example.com
For details on the Sponsorship and ticket inquiries, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7676332020
Web Performance with Huge Data
We all know that data is new oil and its emerging like anything in this world.
But when it comes to using huge amount of data in the frontend, we end up with different kind of performance issues to handle that data be it rendering, retrieving or manipulating.
This talk will be a walk through of a case study where we see the performance issues and how to takle them.
Below is the high level outline for the presentation
- Why Huge Data on Frontend?
- Defining a case study for a scenario
- Challenges working with the case
- Tackling the challenge
Development Engineer at Pramati Technologies
- Linked-in: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mayuri-rathod-865583a4/
- Medium: https://medium.com/@mayurathod94
- Github: https://github.com/MayuriRathod