React and Vue are becoming increasingly popular for front-end application development.
The Hyderabad edition is a single-day event for sharing:
- Practical insights on integrating React/Vue in front-end applications.
- Performance improvements with React/Vue.
- State management.
- New developments.
Participate in ReactFoo-VueDay as:
and discover your peers from the growing front-end community in India.
The Hyderabad edition will be held on 11 July 2020 at T-Hub, IIIT-H, Hyderabad.
For inquiries about speaking/collaborating with ReactFoo, write to email@example.com
For details on the Sponsorship and ticket inquiries, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7676332020
Art of state management in react
State management in react seems to be easy at initial point of time when we develop the application, but as the applicatoin grows and dependency between the component increases we might end up doing all the messy stuff, that will make the maintainablity of the codebase even harder. We need to be more catious in choosing what approach we gonna take to manage the application state as it grows over time. In this talk i am going to talk about the what are the approaches we took, learning and fail overs in shipping and maintaining the enterprize application (https://kissflow.com) that frequently changing over time in production over past 2 years.
In this talk, i am going to tell you about following, and i am sure that you will not do the same mistake that we did initially in our application after this talk.
- What are the default state management options that react provides
- What should we do when we hit the limitation of default state management option of react
- What is right way to solve the state dependency of component
- What are all the option that you should concider before taking the state out of react
- Finally the right way to split the state and react component so that you can achive the maximum code reusablity
I am Saravanan Ramupillai, working in OrangeScape and
I have been into frontend development over past 5 years, part of the team in shipping and maintaing (https://kissflow.com) in production.
I actively write about my learnings and problems we solved in day to day work in medium.
I countribute to opensource and maintaining the rich content editor(https://deveditor.dev) for writting dev.to blogs.