React and Vue are becoming increasingly popular for front-end application development.
The Hyderabad edition is a single-day event for sharing:
- Practical insights on integrating React/Vue in front-end applications.
- Performance improvements with React/Vue.
- State management.
- New developments.
Participate in ReactFoo-VueDay as:
and discover your peers from the growing front-end community in India.
The Hyderabad edition will be held on 11 July 2020 at T-Hub, IIIT-H, Hyderabad.
For inquiries about speaking/collaborating with ReactFoo, write to email@example.com
For details on the Sponsorship and ticket inquiries, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7676332020
Don't use Create React App
I’ll try to convince people not to use CRA by addressing its various pitfalls like way too much abstraction, difficulty in customizations, etc. In the end, I’ll give an alternative way to easily kick start the ReactJS project setup by creating our own boilerplate without the drawbacks of CRA.
Developers with all levels of ReactJS knowledge.
What to expect from the talk
- What is the main intention of facebook when they developed Create React App(CRA)?
- Advantages and pitfalls of CRA.
- An alternative to CRA which addresses its pitfalls and retaining its benefits.
It’s not a hands-on session, so just people’s presence is enough :)
Web Developer | Tech Speaker | Mentor | ReactJS | NodeJS | Qube Cinema | SVCE
- LinkedIn Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikhilkumaran/
- GitHub - https://github.com/Nikhil-Kumaran
- Previous talks