Preact is dopeee
Some of you might have heard about preact and may have even played around with it. Let’s dig a little deeper and explore the factors that make preact awesome. We will look at the advantages of preact over react, how easy it is to get up and running a project using preact-cli.
Preact is a fast 3KB alternative to React with the same API. It’s also one of the fastest Virtual DOM libraries out there, thanks to a simple and predictable diff implementation.
This talk will walk you through all the things that make preact awesome.
Here’s a brief outline of the talk:
1) What is Preact?
2) Advantages of preact over react
3) What makes preact different from react?
4) How to swap a project from react to preact
5) Using preact-compat for compatibility between preact and react
6) Getting started with preact-cli
1) Main features of preact-cli
2) Performance benefits of using preact-cli
There are no technical requirements for this talk. Any audience with basic front-end knowledge is welcome to attend this talk.