About ReactFoo Mumbai
- Latest features of React
- Webpack, GraphQL and Apollo
- React Native
- Front-end workflows and design systems
- CSS and React
ReactFoo Mumbai is a single-day event with full-length and crisp talks, and Birds Of Feather (BOF) sessions on how to grow your career as a front-end engineer, and on state management.
On 27 May, we are hosting a hands-on workshop on GraphQL and Apollo conducted by Kiran Abburi. Workshop tickets have to be purchased separately.
Who should attend
- JS engineers from enterprises.
- JS engineers from startups.
- Cross-platform mobile developers.
- Front-end engineers.
Why you should attend?
- To learn from and network with peers from the industry.
- To gain insights from case studies of practical implementation, and evaluate ReactJS and React Native for your work.
- To program better with React and React Native.
If you are attending ReactFoo Mumbai, submit a flash talk – of 5 mins – about a project you are working on or a tool you have discovered and that you’d like the community to benefit from.
ReactFoo Mumbai conference – 26 May 2018 at ISDI DICE, Lower Parel, Mumbai.
GraphQL and Apollo workshop – on 27 May 2018 at Endurance International, Goregaon, Mumbai
For more information about speaking, ReactFoo, sponsorships, tickets, or any other information contact email@example.com or call 7676332020.
Event website: https://reactfoo.in/2018-mumbai/
Preact is dopeee
Some of you might have heard about preact and may have even played around with it. Let’s dig a little deeper and explore the factors that make preact awesome. We will look at the advantages of preact over react, how easy it is to get up and running a project using preact-cli.
Preact is a fast 3KB alternative to React with the same API. It’s also one of the fastest Virtual DOM libraries out there, thanks to a simple and predictable diff implementation.
This talk will walk you through all the things that make preact awesome.
Here’s a brief outline of the talk:
1) What is Preact?
2) Advantages of preact over react
3) What makes preact different from react?
4) How to swap a project from react to preact
5) Using preact-compat for compatibility between preact and react
6) Getting started with preact-cli
1) Main features of preact-cli
2) Performance benefits of using preact-cli
There are no technical requirements for this talk. Any audience with basic front-end knowledge is welcome to attend this talk.