Melissa : A lovely virtual assistant for OS X, Windows and Linux systems.
Melissa is a virtual assistant for OS X, Windows and Linux systems. She currently uses Google Chrome’s speech-to-text engine, OS X’s
say command, Linux’s
espeak command or Ivona TTS along with some magical scripting which makes her alive, developed by Tanay Pant and a group of sorcerers. The Web UI for Melissa has been designed by Nakul Saxena
This talk will cover:
- Usage Guide
- How to Contribute
- External Links
Good Familiarity with Python
Introductory knowledge of the following:
I’am a Pythonista and loves to work on Open Source projects. Currently pursuing the final year of Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology from Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand.
I am a Python developer. I have done several freelance projects on python. My work is mainly in web development (Django and Flask), ReactJS, computer vision (OpenCV) and mobile development (Kivy).
I also contributes, code to Kivy, Melissa, and Fossasia.
- Website : https://bhaveshan.github.io
- GitHub : https://github.com/bhaveshAn
- LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/bhavesh-anand-556b9568/
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/BhaveshAnand11
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/bhavesh.anand.3
- Melissa on GitHub : https://github.com/Melissa-AI