PyCon, the gathering for the community using and developing the open-source Python programming language. This is the first year of the PyCon Pune where the community will meet for two days of talks and working on upstream projects in two days of dev sprint. CFP ends on 30th November AoE.
Pagure: Past, Present and Future
This talk is about Pagure - A free and open source git collaboration software written in python. Pagure is brainchild of Pierre-Yves Chibon (pingou) and it’s open to all for use on https://www.pagure.io. Pagure is currently being used as home for all Fedora projects. This talk will focus on the technical aspect of Pagure, the features that make it different and awesome and the ones that are going to come in. How and why we are writing those features and how a lot of new contributors come in and help us make Pagure cooler.
- What is pagure ?
- How did it start ?
- Progit: Initial days of pagure
- Why pagure ?
- Awesome Features in Issue Tracker
- Custom Closed Status
- Custom Fields
- Blocking/Depending issues
- Roadmaps, Milestones and More...
- Awesome Features in Pull Request Integration
- Assignee of Pull Request
- Minimum score to merge Pull Request
- Enforce to Sign-off commits
- Feature to allow only the assignee to merge the PR
- Block Non-Fast Forward Pushes and More...
- Other Awesome Features
- Watch Repo
- Project ACL
- Pagure CI
- Heat Maps
- Docs Hosting
- Tools built for Pagure
- Libpagure - A python library for pagure api
- Gopagure - A go library for pagure api
- Pag - A command line tool to use pagure.io
- Pagure Importer - A command line tool to import issues/PRs to pagure
- Private Repo
- Code Search
- Saved Replies
I am currently based in Allahabad, India. I’m an undergraduate student from IIIT Allahabad. My favorite language is Python and i have been working on it for about 2 years now. I am an open source enthusiast and currently i am contributing to fedora. I have experience in both Flask and Django, have worked with Sqlalchemy, Redis. I have also done fair amount of web scraping using Scrapy. Like every indian, i love playing, watching, discussing ... or basically anything related to Cricket. have worked on Pagure as a part of my GSoC project which I was successfully able to finish.
I am an undergrad student, I have been contributing to various FOSS projects now I primarily contribute code to Fedora (Pagure), I have been working on Pagure from past 1 year now. I am a pythoniast and love python because of its ease to accompalish task. I have worked on Pagure as a part of my GSoC project which I was successfully able to finish.