Submit talks and workshops on:
- Full stack engineering
- Architecture approaches and case studies
- Web development
We will find a forum to place your talk, any time during the year.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 7676332020
Demystifying component architecture in Angular
Web applications today are getting more and more complex with hundreds of components or more. There are a lot of opinionated views on the architecture of our overall application but most of the times we overlook design and architecture of our components. There are three different ways we can design our components - container components, dumb component and smart components. In this talk I’ll be talking about how these component design patterns fit into different scenarios we come accross while developing our application and common pitfalls to them.
- Brief introduction of component architecture.
- Why we need to think of better designs for our components.
- A common component design pattern and issue with it.
- Container components and its purpose.
- Dumb components and benefits.
- Smart components and how they can bring balance.
- How can we think about when to use what?