Submit talks and workshops on:
- Full stack engineering
- Architecture approaches and case studies
- Web development
We will find a forum to place your talk, any time during the year.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 7676332020
Simplify UI test automation with Puppeteer
Frontend ecosystem is highly adaptive. It is becoming painful to write UI tests. We may use Jest, Enzyme, and mocha for various use cases. Still, it’s not enough.
Here I would like to propose a system, an architecture, which you can use to set up to automate your tests. This talk would describe the ways by which you can record the tests and run those tests using Puppeteer. I would cover the basics of Puppeteer and it’s various use-cases.
- Why is UI testing important?
- What is Puppeteer and how can it be used for UI testing?
- Introduction on how to write tests with puppeteer
- A guideline to write and manage tests with puppeteer
- How we did it? A brief description of the framework we build for our internal use
Pranav works with Bigbinary as a Software Engineer. He has 6+ years of experience in Frontend Engineering, previously worked as a Senior Software engineer at Tracxn.