JSFoo is a platform for:
- Practising front-end engineers to share insights from their work about web application development.
- Learning from peers.
- Understanding perspectives on component architecture, front-end security, performance and emerging trends.
Full schedule published here: https://hasgeek.com/jsfoo/2020-chennai/
Talks at Chennai edition will cover:
- DevSecOps and vulnerabilities to secure on the front-end.
- JAM Stack.
- Accessibility and building accessible apps.
- Front-end architecture and processes; micro-frontends.
- Design patterns.
Speakers from Freshworks, Appsecco, Deque software, Flipkart, ThoughtWorks and Zestomoney will share their learnings and experiences.
Talks from previous editions of JSFoo are published on hasgeek.tv/jsfoo
The Chennai edition will be held on 3 April 2020 at Raman Hall, IITM Research Park, Chennai.
For inquiries about speaking/collaborating with JSFoo, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for the Sponsorship deck.
For more details on the Sponsorship and ticket inquiries, write to email@example.com or call 7676332020