- Brief intro of problem domain
- Overall architecture stack and the role played by every component in it - Single sign-on, API and messsaging based integration, how microservices based setup helped solve our problem
- How automation of business processes are modeled on a graph model
- How APIs allowed us to scale / extend our applications’ reach to students
- A configurable integrated dashboard by orchestrating KPIs from every module / function
After getting polished in the field of Software Engineering and Development for last 18 years, conceptualized and hand-crafted this solution from scratch with a very young and fresh dev team along with the inputs and guidance from well-matured veterans and scholars in this Education domain . With diverse interests and hands-on experience in polyglot technologies across multiple domains, I feel fortunate enough to be in this “abstract” field where every damn thing in the world can be simplified and abstracted to a very “dumb” software model.
- All sample code for each layer in the stack is shared in github - https://github.com/arunramkrish/hasgeek-jsfoo-pune-2019
- Links to some of the associations with hasgeek earlier by delivering Android and NodeJS workshops: http://ramselabs.com/events/node-js-workshop-2016-bengaluru/ https://droidcon.in/2015/android-basics-workshop