Sanitize your AngularJS Code with Jasmine and Karma
An AngularJS Developer will ensure following items after attending this session:
• Produce Highly stable solution
• Easily Integrate different components in a large complex system
• Minimizing New and regression defects
• Reduction in test cycle at each phrase
• Good reference point for the system documentation
Jasmine, BBD (Behavior Driven Development) will help AngularJS developers to achieve the above goals.
AngularJS is a client-side MV* framework for creating simple to complex applications. It includes features like two way data binding, model-view-whatever, dependency injection, routing, and promises among others.
To ensure that our application is bug free, extensible and maintainable, we need to take following actions:
• Write application code first.
• Test cases must be small and tests one thing. Test a small unit of code instead of the entire application
• Run test cases against class or method specific for that test case
• If test fails, fix the defects and test again
With Jasmine, BDD, you can write specifications that are small and easy to read.
I am having more than 9 years of experience in varieties of web technologies.
★ Full stack hands on development:
★ JS UI Frameworks like AngularJS, PureMVC, Ionic
★ MVC and MVVM patterns using Node.JS/Express, PHP CodeIgniter
★ Test automation using Facile
★ Responsive Web Designs
★ CSS Framework - Bootstrap
★ No SQL (Mongo (certified))
★ DevOps (GIT, GRUNT, GULP)
★ Code Re-factoring
★ Team & Capability Building
★ Agile - Scrum experience
★ Health care
★ Banking and Insurance
★ Video broadcast / Live TV, STB
Co-Organizer of Technical meetup group:
★ Running Jasmine Unit Test cases using Karma - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlgG2v7OBLM
★ Firefox Developer Tools - Screen 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvnLYD6vixw
Being an enthusiast of Front-End development I engagement myself with other developers in the community through social networking sites like Facebook. I manage the following groups along with code contribution, suggestions:
★ AngularJS - https://www.facebook.com/groups/255769184523171/
★ AngularJS Developers - https://www.facebook.com/groups/483288438437567/
★ Node.js Developers India - https://www.facebook.com/groups/nodejsdevelopersin/
★ PHP Developers India - https://www.facebook.com/groups/pdvlin/