Sessions are for 45 minutes each: 30 minutes speaking, 10 minutes of Q&A and 5 minutes for people to move between rooms. Tickets are free for confirmed speakers. If you’ve proposed to speak, please wait to hear from us before you buying your ticket. If your proposal is not selected, you will still get Early Geek pricing.
(This event was previously scheduled for December 10 but has been moved to January since the organizing team was busy with Droidcon.)
Amplify your stack
Accelerate front-end development! Reduce the design-develop-deploy period painlessly.
Stuff I plan on covering -
- Seamlessly use fixtures to mock data; you’ll never have to wait for the “backend guys” to finish for your work to continue.
- Dead simple templating + using pushstate/popstate; best practices, benefits, and some cool tricks.
- Static package management - use dev, staging and production semantics to have your code be ready to be deployed with minimal effort.
- DON’T PANIC - Write unit tests and save your ass.
- Tools, frameworks, and books that can help.
Speaker bio #
Sunil is very inappropriate, likes gantt charts, and plays his les paul when he’s not fighting internet explorer. Contact him on twitter @threepointone.