We began in Pune in 2016 and after two editions in namma Bengaluru, we’re delighted to come full circle back to apla Pune (and all those delicious bakarwadis and modaks).
As India’s premiere Clojure and ClojureScript conference, we strive to facilitate the free exchange of ideas between new and experienced programmers alike.
Over the years, IN/Clojure has served as a platform to kickstart a series of Clojure workshops and meet-ups across the country. And it has helped attendees make a strong case for Clojure, and Clojurescript adoption in their companies.
We believe that this edition of the conference, like previous editions will foster the growing Clojure community in Asia.
Who should attend?
Whether you are knee-deep writing macros that write macros, or struggling to escape the beginner’s plateau, or wondering if/why/how to adopt Clojure in your organization, or are in it purely for the joy of learning, IN/Clojure is the event bringing together a great mix of Clojure/Script masters, practitioners, and newcomers from across India and beyond.
We welcome you to join nearly 149 other people and...
- Speak: CFP is open till 20 Jan 2020.
- Learn: We run two all-day hands-on Clojure workshops. Check 'em out here.
- Converse: Derive some sweet cerebral expansion from the talks, the tweetstorms, and the “hallway tracks”.
- Inspire: Trade notes, ideas, tools, and techniques with new and experienced Clojure programmers alike (photostream).
- Be Inspired : Start that project, that meetup, that hack night, that business, that beautiful work of art.
- Sponsor: Help foster the growing Clojure and FP community in India/Asia.
- Network: Meet seasoned practitioners and awesome sponsors (listed below). Hire or get hired. Acquire or get acquired ;-)
- Grab: Some cool swag, and some fun swag, and some zany swag.
- Party: Eat, drink, and make merry with some of the nicest people around.
Plus, this year we enjoy the company of the perennially effervescent Bozhidar Batsov; prolific Clojurist, Emacs fanatic, maintainer of CIDER, and Lisp hacker extraordinaire.
(Oh, and tickets are going, going, going... grab yours while stocks last.)
#Speaker travel support
Wasm on Clojure
Supercharging existing Clojure applications using Wasm. WebAssembly (or Wasm) is a portable binary code format for executable programs. High level languages (C/C++/Rust) can compile down to Wasm as a portable target. Wasm is about 20% slower than native code execution.
What is Wasm?
Where can you run Wasm?
How to run Wasm on top of JVM?
Calling Wasm code from Clojure.
Can this be a bridge between Clojure and Rust?
I am a Rust developer, currently pursuing my Bachelor’s degree. I like to tinker with stuff and know how things work internally. Stuff are those engineering marvels that we take for granted these days.