We began in Pune in 2016 and after two editions in namma Bengaluru, we’re delighted to come full circle back to apla Pune (and all those delicious bakarwadis and modaks).
As India’s premiere Clojure and ClojureScript conference, we strive to facilitate the free exchange of ideas between new and experienced programmers alike.
Over the years, IN/Clojure has served as a platform to kickstart a series of Clojure workshops and meet-ups across the country. And it has helped attendees make a strong case for Clojure, and Clojurescript adoption in their companies.
We believe that this edition of the conference, like previous editions will foster the growing Clojure community in Asia.
Who should attend?
Whether you are knee-deep writing macros that write macros, or struggling to escape the beginner’s plateau, or wondering if/why/how to adopt Clojure in your organization, or are in it purely for the joy of learning, IN/Clojure is the event bringing together a great mix of Clojure/Script masters, practitioners, and newcomers from across India and beyond.
We welcome you to join nearly 149 other people and…
- Speak: CFP is open till 20 Jan 2020.
- Learn: We run two all-day hands-on Clojure workshops. Check ‘em out here.
- Converse: Derive some sweet cerebral expansion from the talks, the tweetstorms, and the “hallway tracks”.
- Inspire: Trade notes, ideas, tools, and techniques with new and experienced Clojure programmers alike (photostream).
- Be Inspired : Start that project, that meetup, that hack night, that business, that beautiful work of art.
- Sponsor: Help foster the growing Clojure and FP community in India/Asia.
- Network: Meet seasoned practitioners and awesome sponsors (listed below). Hire or get hired. Acquire or get acquired ;-)
- Grab: Some cool swag, and some fun swag, and some zany swag.
- Party: Eat, drink, and make merry with some of the nicest people around.
Plus, this year we enjoy the company of the perennially effervescent Bozhidar Batsov; prolific Clojurist, Emacs fanatic, maintainer of CIDER, and Lisp hacker extraordinaire.
(Oh, and tickets are going, going, going… grab yours while stocks last.)
IN/Clojure 2020 Sponsors:
Speaker travel support
Once Upon a Kotlin in Clojure
The talk is intended to juxtapose Kotlin and Clojure features. The talk will compare both languages and bring out the critical differences which would help people in decision making of when to use which language.
- High Level Kotlin and Clojure.
- High level differences.
- Functional programming in Kotlin and Clojure.
- Suitability case studies for each.
- Future of both languages.
- Whiteboard/chalkboard and markers/chalks.
Siddharth Kulkarni is a developer with ThoughtWorks. He is passionate about technology and startups. He is afraid of Haskell and loves Kotlin. Currently he’s learning Clojure.
- Previous Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSs3LdUZziU