We have closed submissions for Fragments Conf, Bangalore edition which will be held on 30 March. If you wish to submit a proposal for the conference, make a submission here.
Fragments is a conference on mobile engineering, including:
- State of platforms/OS
- Engineering approaches and paradigms
In 2019, Fragments is a traveling conference with editions in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, and potentially Hyderabad and Kochi (in the second half of 2019).
Topics for submission:
We seek proposals – for short and long talks, Birds of Feather (BOF) session topics, and workshops + tutorials – on the following topics:
- Deep dive technical talks on Flutter.
- AR Core: practical approaches and the business use cases.
- Reducing app size to below 10MB and how to cater for lower-end phones.
- PWA caching strategies.
- ML Kit (ML Kit | Google Developers).
- On device ML.
- Server-side ML.
- Progressive ML, where the fallback is on-device ML when the device goes offline.
- Functional programming for mobile.
- Coroutines in Kotlin.
- Mobile specific user research.
- Case studies from teams which have switched away from cross platform approaches.
- Use cases for which Native apps work versus use cases where it doesn’t make sense to build Native apps.
- Deep dive talks on performance.
- Optimising for lower-end hardware.
- Future of chatbots for conversations on mobile.
- Automating design to code.
If you have questions/queries, write to us on email@example.com
UX enhancement Using React-Native Animations
User Interface of an app is all about, how the layouts must be presented to the user, but it’s the Animations that benchmarks the User Experience. Be it wiggling of Button on clicking, Event driven Animation on Modals ( for example on canceling translating back to bottom, on sending translating to right etc.) they all adds to user satisfaction. The hands on session with ‘Animated’ in React Native shall lay the foundation for better User Experience.
Animation Solutions provided by React-Native
State Animation Vs Event Driven animations
Hands On Coding Session with several feature of ‘Animated’ react-native library
Present Limitation of React-Native Animations and it’s work-around
- Must Know React / React-Native
- Basic Knowledge of es6