We have closed submissions for Fragments Conf, Bangalore edition which will be held on 30 March. If you wish to submit a proposal for the conference, make a submission here.
Fragments is a conference on mobile engineering, including:
- State of platforms/OS
- Engineering approaches and paradigms
In 2019, Fragments is a traveling conference with editions in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, and potentially Hyderabad and Kochi (in the second half of 2019).
Topics for submission:
We seek proposals – for short and long talks, Birds of Feather (BOF) session topics, and workshops + tutorials – on the following topics:
- Deep dive technical talks on Flutter.
- AR Core: practical approaches and the business use cases.
- Reducing app size to below 10MB and how to cater for lower-end phones.
- PWA caching strategies.
- ML Kit (ML Kit | Google Developers).
- On device ML.
- Server-side ML.
- Progressive ML, where the fallback is on-device ML when the device goes offline.
- Functional programming for mobile.
- Coroutines in Kotlin.
- Mobile specific user research.
- Case studies from teams which have switched away from cross platform approaches.
- Use cases for which Native apps work versus use cases where it doesn’t make sense to build Native apps.
- Deep dive talks on performance.
- Optimising for lower-end hardware.
- Future of chatbots for conversations on mobile.
- Automating design to code.
If you have questions/queries, write to us on email@example.com