##We have closed submissions for Fragments Conf, Bangalore edition which will be held on 30 March. If you wish to submit a proposal for the conference, make a submission here.
Fragments is a conference on mobile engineering, including:
- State of platforms/OS
- Engineering approaches and paradigms
In 2019, Fragments is a traveling conference with editions in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, and potentially Hyderabad and Kochi (in the second half of 2019).
##Topics for submission:
We seek proposals -- for short and long talks, Birds of Feather (BOF) session topics, and workshops + tutorials -- on the following topics:
- Deep dive technical talks on Flutter.
- AR Core: practical approaches and the business use cases.
- Reducing app size to below 10MB and how to cater for lower-end phones.
- PWA caching strategies.
- ML Kit (ML Kit | Google Developers).
- On device ML.
- Server-side ML.
- Progressive ML, where the fallback is on-device ML when the device goes offline.
- Functional programming for mobile.
- Coroutines in Kotlin.
- Mobile specific user research.
- Case studies from teams which have switched away from cross platform approaches.
- Use cases for which Native apps work versus use cases where it doesn’t make sense to build Native apps.
- Deep dive talks on performance.
- Optimising for lower-end hardware.
- Future of chatbots for conversations on mobile.
- Automating design to code.
If you have questions/queries, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
How we Built N Different Scalable Pages at Flipkart
At Flipkart we have many pages that are independent like HomePage , Category Page , Search Page , Product Detail, Cart , Orders , Payments and each page has its own UI. In order to uniform all of this we have come up with the common framework which Divide each View into a Unit which can be reused in any of the Pages in App. It will help us to scale the same Unit in all the Pages and build N number of Different Pages within app without any change.
Talk will be useful in terms of Architecture if any app has N number of pages, how to design the framework which can help to create any new Pages without the app release or with minimal changes.
How to build a View which can be reused across the pages in the same app.
Mobile Lead at Flipkart.Leading E2E Mobile development for Flipkart app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flipkart.android&hl=en
Medium -: https://medium.com/@sourabhgupta_63169