##We have closed submissions for Fragments Conf, Bangalore edition which will be held on 30 March. If you wish to submit a proposal for the conference, make a submission here.
Fragments is a conference on mobile engineering, including:
- State of platforms/OS
- Engineering approaches and paradigms
In 2019, Fragments is a traveling conference with editions in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, and potentially Hyderabad and Kochi (in the second half of 2019).
##Topics for submission:
We seek proposals -- for short and long talks, Birds of Feather (BOF) session topics, and workshops + tutorials -- on the following topics:
- Deep dive technical talks on Flutter.
- AR Core: practical approaches and the business use cases.
- Reducing app size to below 10MB and how to cater for lower-end phones.
- PWA caching strategies.
- ML Kit (ML Kit | Google Developers).
- On device ML.
- Server-side ML.
- Progressive ML, where the fallback is on-device ML when the device goes offline.
- Functional programming for mobile.
- Coroutines in Kotlin.
- Mobile specific user research.
- Case studies from teams which have switched away from cross platform approaches.
- Use cases for which Native apps work versus use cases where it doesn’t make sense to build Native apps.
- Deep dive talks on performance.
- Optimising for lower-end hardware.
- Future of chatbots for conversations on mobile.
- Automating design to code.
If you have questions/queries, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Automation of Pull Request Review
Talk will be about how we have added Automation of Pull Request Review using the coding Techniques present in the market and how it will helped us in saving Developer time in Reviewing changes , avoid malicious code to be merged in codebase that causes crashes and results in broken flows.
Session will be about how we have automated Pull Request Review at Flipkart to make sure new changes that will be merged in the codebase should have -:
-: Proper coding guidelines check using checkstyle.
-: Lint warning Validations.
-: Static code analysis check to figure out NPE , Memory Leaks using FindBugs , PMD.
-: Checks on Apk Size and Method Counts using CI Plugins.
-: Unit Test and E2E test cases validation to make sure app is not crashing post launch and will not break any critical flow.
-: Check on App launch time.
Mobile Engineer@Flipkart.Leading Flipkart Android Team to create top class Android Apps for Billions of Users in India