Being an UX focussed mobile developer
Mobile App development is an art and the apps that are the best are usually the ones that delight the end users. In this talk we will be looking at how to think about UX while your developing your app and how small changes can have a huge impact on the end result. This talk will have a lot of tips/tricks to start thinking in an UX focussed manner.
- Isn’t UX a design thing ?
- Why does a mobile developer need to think about UX ?
- How to think UX first ?
Adnan is an experienced Android developer currently with BookMyShow.He has been a speaker in Droidcon India from the past 2 years & is an active contributor to the Android ecosystem as a whole.
- Droidcon India 2015 Talk - https://droidconin.talkfunnel.com/2015/59-being-productive-with-android-studio-gradle
- Droidcon India 2016 Talk - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOsz1Br2lZI
- Github - https://github.com/adnan-SM
- StackOverflow - http://stackoverflow.com/users/1542720/adnan-mulla