Latest trends in Market Mix Modeling & a unique way of making measurement & optimization more effective
Learn a new way of doing MMX modeling and challenge the traditional way of doing it in your organizations. Apply the same principles to all your other analytics problems.
Convergytics MarketMix Allocation Solution
The Marketing landscape is moving rapidly, impacting measurement methods and hence introducing estimation challenges
– There is device proliferation(consumer devices) and rapid technological diffusion spreading throughout society which translates into an increase in media channels and orchestration required
– “Democratization” of media has given everyone the ability to be a one-person publishing house and communicate with the entire planet
– Pressure to measure incremental effects on more channels, at lower granularity and at an accelerated pace in a noisy data set
– Nonlinear effects due to Viral and network behavior in the landscape
In this dynamic environment, it becomes imperative for the marketers to have a measurement and course correction process in order to realize maximum returns for marketing investments. Convergytics focuses on creating marketing spends allocation models that are tied closer to business reality. We bring in an ideal combination of mathematical expertise with domain knowledge to leverage learnings from data.
A keen interest in Marketing and Spend Optimization, a basic knowledge of how MMX is done traditionally, a curiosity and a willingness to engage and ask questions
Sanjeev is the co-founder and CEO of the company. He has been involved in building the analytics capabilities and garnering new accounts. His diverse understanding of analytical methods as well as his strong business sensibility helps clients consume analytical solutions. His role in Convergytics involves interacting with clients to understand the business requirements and translate them to analytical problem. He has also been instrumental in initiating Marketing management/ planning model and then converting the solution into a web based simulator to enable the consumption of marketing mix models. The tool is an integral part of the Media planning process for some of the leading CPG players. In his life prior to Convergytics, Sanjeev has been the founder member of the team that conceptualized and initiated the analytical services BU with in TNS. His work involved creating solutions, services and analytical products for the BU.
His accomplishments include:
• Best Green Belt project of the year in GECIS
• Most innovative product idea in TNS
• Maintaining and Growing new accounts (from 5 to 50 in an year’s time)
• Creating innovative frameworks for solving complex business problems