Help users get rid of the battery packs
One of the top requests on the android devices that users have is for it to have better battery life. So important is this to users that this tends to affect their unistall decisions. With better screens and more sensors Android os needs to be quite aggressive on how it manages battery comsumption by apps.
This talks deep dives into the best practices that developers can employ to reduce the battery consumption of an app and help the OS optimize the battery usage.
the session will cover upon the following topics
- the internal OS level optimizations that affects your app behavior
- the techniques and best practices to improve the battery usage of an app
- how your app can be a “nice citizen” once on the device
- some of the anti patterns in battery optimization.
- Senior Developer Advocate @ Google
- first Google Developer Expert(android) from India
- Organizer @ Blrdroid