In this session, Hamsa Ganesh will cover:
- How to think responsively at the design stage?
- Step by step: How to define a responsive custom grid?
- Stress testing your design components for scale.
- Handing off grid specifications to developers
This talk is for:
- Designers who want to have more control on how their web components scale at different screen sizes.
- Developers and designers who want to mutually set a format of grid delivery that works.
About the speaker: Hamsa is a web designer from India with 11 years of work experience including roles in project management, creative direction and implementation. As a formally trained graphic designer who codes, one of her biggest strengths is to design with a hands-on understanding of the capabilities of emerging front-end technologies, tools, techniques.
Participation: Zoom link will be shared with registered participants. Or, you can watch the livestream on this page.
Registered participants can leave comments/questions on the Comments section for the speaker to address during the session.