Designing custom grids that scale
This talk is for:
* Designers who want to have more control on how their web components scale at different screen sizes
* Developers and designers who want to mutually set a format of grid delivery that works
We will be covering the following topics
* How to think responsively at the design stage?
* Step by step: How to define a responsive custom grid?
* Stress testing your design components for scale
* Handing off grid specifications to developers
Hamsa is a web designer from India with 11 years of work experience including roles in project management, creative direction and implementation. As a formally trained graphic designer who codes, one of her biggest strengths is to design with a hands-on understanding of the capabilities of emerging front-end technologies, tools, techniques.
- Work: https://thoughtput.in
- Latest work: https://vidhilegalpolicy.in
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/hamganesh
- (Writing) My Journey from Print to Web design: https://medium.com/@hamganesh/my-journey-from-print-to-web-design-d970c2f97826#.i51ic9bhy