##About the 2019 edition:
The schedule for the 2019 edition is published here: https://hasgeek.com/anthillinside/2019/schedule
The conference has three tracks:
- Talks in the main conference hall track
- Poster sessions featuring novel ideas and projects in the poster session track
- Birds of Feather (BOF) sessions for practitioners who want to use the Anthill Inside forum to discuss:
- Myths and realities of labelling datasets for Deep Learning.
- Practical experience with using Knowledge Graphs for different use cases.
- Interpretability and its application in different contexts; challenges with GDPR and intepreting datasets.
- Pros and cons of using custom and open source tooling for AI/DL/ML.
#Who should attend Anthill Inside:
Anthill Inside is a platform for:
- Data scientists
- AI, DL and ML engineers
- Cloud providers
- Companies which make tooling for AI, ML and Deep Learning
- Companies working with NLP and Computer Vision who want to share their work and learnings with the community
For inquiries about tickets and sponsorships, call Anthill Inside on 7676332020 or write to email@example.com
Sponsorship slots for Anthill Inside 2019 are open. Click here to view the sponsorship deck.
Dataset Denoising : Improving Accuracy of NLP Classifier
Reliable evaluation for the performance of classifiers depends on the quality of the data sets on which they are tested. During the collecting and recording of a data set, however, some noise may be introduced into the data, especially in various real-world environments, which can degrade the quality of the data set.
In this talk we will discuss how we at MakeMyTrip are continuously improving performance of our deep learning based NLP classifier by correcting mislabeled data & reducing noise from our huge dataset.
- Introduction of the problem statement.
- Identifying mislabeled data.
- Algorithm to correct mislabeled data.
- Results/ Performance Improvement.
I am Khaleeque Ansari, Lead Data Scientist at MakeMyTrip, where we’re developing Myra, MakeMyTrip’s task bot for assisting millions of our customers with post sale issues such as cancelling & modifying bookings, enquiring about flight status, baggage limits, refund status etc.
I have done my Bachelors in Computer Science from IIT Delhi. My principal research interests lie in NLP & have more than 5 years of experience building NLP models for the industry.