Organizations desire to adopt best practices around data which are aligned with the risk management approaches they have in place. With increasing complexity around privacy and data security, it is necessary to gain deep understanding of the strategic directions adopted at some of leading organizations in India. With this intent, the Privacy Mode Fellowship programme was put together to work with practitioners who document easily adopted practices that are flexible and are based on well understood design principles. The Best Practices Guides provides a quick introduction to some of the topics which receive a lot of attention.
The Privacy Mode Fellowship programme considered the following themes while publishing the Call for Submissions:
- Data protection/security practices.
- Consent frameworks tied to purpose use limitations.
- Data rights.
- Encryption practices.
- Ankita Roychoudhury and Yashodhara Shukla , Frappe Technologies Private Ltd.
- Pratyush Pullela, Doosra, Ten20 Infomedia Pvt. Ltd.
- Rohan Verma, Zerodha Broking Ltd.
- Sathish KS, Zeotap
The following abstracts provide an insight into the topics covered by them. The abstracts are linked to the complete reports:
- Frappe: GDPR Compliance for ERP
- Doosra: Protecting your mobile number
- Zerodha: Data protection, security and privacy practices
- Zeotap: Privacy in Data as a Service (DaaS) business
- Anwesha Sen - Programme Coordinator
- S Kannan - Technical Writer
- Anish T P - Illustrations
- Stephanie Browne - Product Support
- David Timethy - Administration
View acceptance criteria for the fellowship program 👉 here