IntAct is a pioneering research initiative focused on the behavioural aspects of data privacy in India and Kenya. Our goal is to test ways to nudge users to make privacy conscious decisions and whether adopting user-centric privacy practices gives businesses a competitive advantage.
WIP version of the study’s findings are here - https://intactprivacy.com/creating-a-more-inclusive-data-environment/
We seek feedback from the developers, product managers, data security professionals and public policy community on the applicability of our behavioural interventions in the real world. Your inputs will further strengthen our recommendations to help make privacy practices more user-centric.
- How have privacy practices of online platforms and businesses evolved over the last few years? What are the biggest challenges for businesses?
- What best practices should be adopted to improve the data privacy environment in India?
- Do businesses believe better privacy practices which signal user centricity can help garner more consumer trust and loyalty?
- Can the trade-off between better privacy practices and gains from different uses of data ever tip towards the side of privacy?
- How can IntAct’s experiments be tweaked to be successfully adopted by service providers and businesses? We seek advice on specific nudges and their implementation in the real world - what would you keep or change and why.
Participation: Register to participate via Zoom. Zoom link will be shared one day before the event. Or, watch the livestream on this page.
Contact details: Share your questions on the comments page, or write to email@example.com