This conference is focused on the theory and practice of the PureScript programming language. We will discuss:
- How to get started
- How to get productive - best practices and tooling.
- Demystifying PureScript - a deep dive of the concepts.
- Real world case studies of PureScript in production, and the lessons learnt.
At the end of the conference you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of PureScript, its ecosystem, and how it compares with other prevalent approaches.
- Know how to architect large applications with PureScript that are maintainable, and scale to large codebases and team sizes.
- Understand some of the practical challenges of adopting PureScript and how to overcome them.
- Get advice, tips, and techniques from industry leaders with real world PureScript experience.
- Functional programming enthusiasts
- Engineering Leaders - directors, leads, architects
- Web developers
PureScript conference is curated by Anupam Jain. Anupam works with strongly typed FP, user interfaces, analytics, and fintech. Anupam has written the Concur UI framework, and has founded the FP India user group.
For further details about the PureScript conference, call 7676332020. Or, you can leave your query at https://hasgeek.com/FP-Juspay/purescript-conference/comments. The organizers will get back to you.
Do you understand Monads and “do notation,” but still do not understand Monad Transformers? Do you want to use a framework or library, but it has been scaring you off because it uses a monad transformer? Then this talk is for you. more
30-40 min talk
30-40 min talk