##About the conference
This is a payments conference, with focus on the following topics:
- Interoperability: where we want to discuss how technology for interoperability interacts with regulations, not only in India, but also across the world.
- Blockchain: and its relationship – as practiced – with trust, decentralization and security.
- Digital payments, grievance redressal and trust: how do we build an open ecosystem where consumers develop trust in digital payments, and not drop off because of experiences with money lost in the pipeline.
- Product managers.
- Teams and representatives from banks.
- Representatives from regulatory bodies.
- Representatives from payment companies and startups.
50p Mumbai is a single day, single track conference with:
- Panel discussions.
- Short presentations of 20-30 mins.
- 101 sessions.
- Open Q&A sessions moderated by professionals from the ecosystem.
##Conference date: 8 July, 2017
For more information about speaking proposals, tickets and sponsorships, contact email@example.com or call +91-7676332020.