Debunking the myths and putting light on UPI
A phenomenon that is nothing short of a revolution goes by the name of UPI (Unified Payments Interface). However, most people have not been able to experience the revolution and the magic moment that comes along when paying with it. Part of that stems from the myths that keep floating around, regarding how it might not be that secure and worthwhile.
* How UPI has multiple aspects in terms of peer to peer, peer to merchant and merchant to peer payments
* How people have little knowledge of the intricacies involved and the pre-requisite conditions for these three verticals to flourish
* The commercials, flow and beneficiaries in each of these three verticals
* Finally the applications possible on top this revolutionary platform, many of which again are not apparent due to a lack of clarity
My aim in life is to contribute to the world by solving some of the toughest problems that exist. I believe that to run a technology venture, the culture needs to be set from the foundation and only a highly knowledgeable and passionate person can get it right. That is why I strive to be a polymath.
The domains that I am working on (sequentially over the course of my lifetime) -
* Digital payments (Making money sharing as seamless as sending a message)
* Sustainability & Climate (All geographies should be able to support life in a sustainable manner)
* Yet to think ahead (.)