Engineering and Technology as a solution to solving waste management issues
To show that Economically viable solutions can be developed to manage waste.
These solutions can
- Provide employment,
- Reduce waste going into landfills and
- Enable our planet recover from the domestic waste mess that we have created.
Would be an interactive presentation which would consist of
- starting with the mess that we have made of waste management in our cities and towns
- what is the citizens’ responsibility in managing this
- how and why current technologies and solutions have failed to provide the relief that we are expecting
- what we are proposing that is different and why it has a better chance of success
- social and environmental impact of these solutions
Mr. Ramanan Natarajan – Founder and CEO of Shudh-Labh Solutions Pvt Ltd, Bangalore
Ramanan has been working in the IT industry for over 25 years helping manage projects and contributing to their technical improvement. Over the last few years, his focus has been on project management and process improvement. He has also been mentoring a couple of start-ups to move onto a growth path and be able to plan out their strategic direction - define their roadmap for achieving their strategic goals.
Ramanan has a passion for a clean environment and thought that it would be better to direct his anger at seeing a dirty city into cleaning it. Hence, this initiative to recover the environment. In the last couple of years he has been focusing his effort into making Shudh-Labh a successful and well-known company in Bangalore and other cities in India.