Practical Observability 1.x.x
- What is Observability? The 3 pillars of Observability - Metrics, Traces and Logs
- What problems does Prometheus solve and what remains to be done?
- Why Distributed Tracing became so important?
- How does Jaeger work? Exploring capabilities with example
- Running both Prometheus and Jaeger to get metrics + traces. How complex can it go?
- How much data are we talking of? Sampling to the rescue
- Rise of CNCF project OpenTelemetry, an observability framework for cloud-native software. Why is open-telemetry important? Is it worth the noise?
- Pros and cons of using SaaS vs OSS solutions
- Demo of using Distributed Tracing to debug applications using SigNoz