Submit proposals on:
- Distributed Systems
This funnel is open round the year for meetups and smaller conferences in different cities. Submit right away!
MyTrend for MySQL
Data – the heart of any website. MySQL – most websites (including ours) are powered by it.
With increasing transactions, servers and database sizes, it was becoming a pain to manage and monitor all of it.
We thus built MyTrend – an ingenious tool to monitor data growth trend and server space utilization simple enough to be customized easily.
This is what it does :
- Monitor Everything – Everything inside your MySQL can be monitored (Database Size, Connections, Slow Queries etc)
- Analyze MySQL data collected over a period of time
- Capacity Planning – Plan the growth of your business and be able to predict the future and apply the financial resources more accurately.
- Cool Interface; All major browsers supported.
- Fully customizable using web-based customization interface
Feature details :
MyTrend can be used to monitor data growth in a detailed manner at database table level also.
One-time setup/integration with your existing environment in 3 simple steps:
Configure your servers and set up a cron
Voila ! You are done.
Plan Your Growth
Obtaining new equipment can take several weeks, requiring advance planning by the IT Administrator about the utilization of resources for the coming months.
With data collected by MyTrend, you will be able to easily analyze the growth of the MySQL data (example – Queries, Slow Queries, Connections, etc)
This planning is necessary to prevent the occurrence of critical incidents, such as a power overhead or exhaustion of storage.
MyTrend provides you with this planning capability in your armour.
Its Absolutely Free and Completely Customizable
You can download the MyTrend from https://github.com/naukri-engineering/MyTrend
What I’II Talk About
● About Me
● Motivation behind building MyTrend
● Features of MyTrend
● Walk-through of MyTrend
● Impact we (Naukri.com) got.
● Future Plans
Speaker bio #
- Working with Info Edge India Ltd (Naukri.com) as Vice President - Engineering
- Over 12 years of experience in Internet Technology having expertise in managing & scaling high traffic websites
- Deliver high-quality software/projects through a mix of software engineering, management and technical expertise.
- Over 7 years of experience in managing teams including Technical Architects & Engineering Managers; developing complex products for large enterprises and masses.
- Responsible for all aspects of Software Development, including resource allocation, project management and delivery.
- Expertise in working with high-traffic application, profiling and improving performance and scalability.