Icinga monitors availability and performance, gives you simple access to relevant data and raises alerts to keep you in the loop. This meetup is for:
- Users of Icinga
- Members of the Icinga community
- DevOps engineers, SREs, and operations engineers working on infrastructure and problems related to monitoring and alerts.
We will discuss:
- Experiences from Icinga users on monitoring systems and infrastructure.
- Updates from Bernd on Icinga, and what to expect in 2019.
- Experiences from non-Icinga users on how they are solving monitoring and alerting problems.
This will be an interactive meetup. Our goal is for practitioners to learn and share their experiences with monitoring and inspecting infra with each other, and understand how peers are solving this problem.
Date: Wednesday, 19 June
Time: 6 PM to 8:30 PM
Venue: HasGeek, house number 2699, 19th Main, 5th cross, HAL 2nd stage, Bangalore - 560008
Bring war stories, experiences and insights to the table. There will be grub and beverages to fuel food for thought!
Register to confirm your participation. For queries, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rootconf on 7676332020