Most often than not, software engineers don’t know the operational challenges of their code - what can fail in production code.
This session will discuss:
- Google, LinkedIn and startup world view of SRE
- Often neglected area of work of an SRE - cost
- Cost of SRE and reliability
- Incident management
- Authority and roles
- Day-to-day and incident management
- Operational load and toil
This session will be facilitated by Rishu Mehrotra, SRE Manager at LinkedIn. Panelists include:
- Manjot Pahwa, Product Manager at Google
- Kalyanasundaram Somasundaram, Senior Site Reliability Engineer at LinkedIn
- Piyush Verma, co-founder at Last9.io
Who should participate:
1. Software engineers
2. Software engineers
3. Software engineers
Need we say more?
1. Register in advance. Zoom link will only be shared with registered participants. Or, you can watch the event via the livestream on this page.
2. Post your questions/comments on the Comments tab on this page.
For details and inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7676332020