No tagged sessions yet
Pooja Sagar Pokharkar
- Joined Oct 2020
Standard Institute Board/University Year of passing Percentage
MCS Dr D.Y Patil ACS College, Pimpri Pune S.P.P.U 2020 62.61
BCS RJSPM College Bhosari S.P.P.U 2018 64.42
H.S.C RJSPM College Bhosari Maharashtra Board 2015 60.15
S.S.C GTC High School Chinchwad Maharashtra Board 2013 78.36
April 2021 to Jan 2023:
Experience: 1.9 years
Organisation: Tata Consultancy Services Pvt.Ltd (TCS)
Designation: Assistant System Engineer
• Using Python, we developed an automation scripts to execute daily jobs for stock markets.
• Using Python, we developed an automation scripts to handle file systems and related data.
• Using Python, we developed an automation scripts to generate mail notifications.
File Packer Unpacker (SyMcs):
• Java to design GUI of our project. AWT and Swing for front end development.
• This project divided into two parts as packing activity and unpacking activity.
• In case of packing activity, we accept folder name from user & extract the data of all the files & store it into our packed file.
• In case of unpacking activity, we accept the name of that packed file & extract all the data & create new files explicitly.
• For authentication purpose we provide user name, password window & after successful authentication we provide all the features.
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/pooja-dhoble-2135b4la4
Github : https://github.com/poojadhoble32
Achievements & Certifications:
• TCS Gem’s award for good team player and brilliant performance.
• TCS Xcelerate Warrior Gem’s award.
• Certification in Python web development.
• Certification in Machine Learning.
• Certification in Oracle SQL.
• Training in C, C++, Python and Java.
• Participation and certificates in Various Technical Event.
• Ability to rapidly build up relationship and set up trust.
• Self-motivated and eager to learn new things.
• Ability to produce best result in pressure situation.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ready to accept any challenge irrespective of its complexity.
• Hobbies: Dancing, Visit historical places, book reading, listening music/podcast, watching real time movies.
• Languages Known: English, Marathi, and Hindi.
• DOB : 21st September 1997
• Nationality: Indian
Seeking an opportunity in development in an organization to utilize skills & a chance to improve knowledge, enhance my skills and enable me to strive towards the overall development of the organization.