arrow_back The Story Behind Wireframes
Vector graphics with SnapSvg
Submitted by Prashant Singh (@prksingh) on Tuesday, 7 January 2014
Section: Flash talk Technical level: Intermediate
This talk aims at getting you introduced to SnapSvg. The talk would cover the following aspects of Snap:
• Basic shape creation, styling and manipulation.
• Making geometric calculations.
• Transformations and Animation.
• Demos of non-trivial graphics and applications created using Snap
• A comparison with some other SVG frameworks including a detailed comparison with Raphael
• Browser support
This session will be a deep dive on Snap. It will compare Snap with some other competent frameworks in this space.
Prashant is a Software Developer working for Adobe on Web platform tooling. He was working earlier as a Flash Platform Evangelist. He is passionate about developing for the Web and speaks regularly at Industry and developer focused conferences having recently spoken at IDPF Conf and GIDS(Great Indian Developer Summit). He also contributes to premium education by conducting workshops and hands on sessions to make the student population aware about the richer internet.