An astounding 84% of the population admits to indulging in procrastination. 40% admit to have suffered financial loss due to procrastination. Are you one of them? This workshop - four sessions spread across four weeks - aims to change your procrastination to promptitude.
Workshop Course Contents: Each session will be of 90 minutes duration. During the four weeks, we will cover:
- Understanding procrastination
- Procrastination cycle
- Changing procrastination
- Dismissing procrastination excuses
- Practical techniques to stop procrastination
- Getting to the core limiting beliefs of your procrastination
- Adjusting unhelpful beliefs and assumptions
- Tolerating discomfort
- Putting it all together
Takeaways for participants:
- Six hours of live interactive sessions with a peer group.
- Recording of sessions available for future reference.
- Live Q&A with the faculty to get answers to your questions.
- Hands-on practice with perspective shifting and cognitive reframing techniques.
- Access to participants-only forum, to discuss further and ask questions in between sessions.
- An e-book about procrastination based on the course.
- E-copy of blank worksheets with filled examples for personal use.
About the trainer: Tarique Sani is a Psychotherapist, Paediatrician, Forensic Expert. PHP geek, Photographer, Cyclist, currently a Runner. Tarique has been conducting monthly closed-door sessions with Kilter since June 2020, including the session on Procrastination to Productivity which led to the conceptualization of this workshop.
Participation: This is a ticketed workshop. Zoom link will be shared with participants, for each session.
Contact details: For further information, contact Kilter on 7676332020 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org