- What is the difference between procrastination and laziness?
- How do you know whether you are procrastinating, or actually postponing a task for better outcomes later?
- What are the unhelpful assumptions you make to put off doing a task?
- How can you break the procrastination cycle?
This talk, and the primer on procrastination, intend to help you:
- Understand the components of procrastination.
- Rationalize the excuses you make to procrastinate.
- Build helpful self-talk to overcome excuses.
- Use 10 practical tips to work your way through procrastination.
Speaker: Dr. Tarique Sani is a psychotherapist, paediatrician, forensic expert, PHP geek, photographer, cyclist, and currently a runner.