- The basics of telemedicine
- Current policies and standards
- Standards and practices that should evolve for inclusivity of public and private healthcare ecosystems, healthcare providers and other stakeholders.
Participation is via Zoom for registered participants. Non-registered participants can watch the livestream on YouTube.
Who should participate:
- Health professionals
- Health-tech startups and founders
- Journalists investigating health issues
- Policy researchers
Share your questions before the event by posting on the comments section.
About Kaarana: Kaarana community investigates the impact of technology on society. In the past, Kaarana community has examined the claims, realities and rationale of Aadhaar and digital India.
Follow Kaarana’s blog: https://medium.com/karana | Twitter : https://twitter.com/kaarana_
Join Kaarana’s Telegram group to continue conversations: https://t.me/kaarana
Watch videos of previous Kaarana events on: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL279M8GbNsevu45saFnJGx_-Yv1CyDtV-