Who doesn’t want to reduce their release validation times from days to hours? Micro Frontends aren’t an exception either. In this session, we will take you through a journey at PayPal Credit development organization, on how we adopted the Isolated Component Testing to test our Micro Frontends and how it has dramatically reduced the release validation times and increased the developer happiness factor.
Key takeaways from the session
- What is Isolated Component Testing (ICT) and how it is different from
traditional unit and functional testing.
- How ICT can significantly reduce the release validation times of
- Ability of the ICT to test error scenarios in which can’t be tested
in integrated environment.
- How ICT can reduce the FCI and total bug counts in the production
- Last but not the least, sneak peek into the PayPal credit team’s
journey with ICT and how it has dramatically increased the developer
and QA team efficiency with our feature releases, which we do a lot
Pramod Hegde - Lead Frontend Engineer at Global Merchant Lending team PayPal. Global Merchant Lending suite of products, part of PayPal Credit, provides millions of small businesses around the world quick and easy access to capital, boosting their liquidity.